I’m Tim Dickinson – a serial entrepreneur living in London.
I am a digital developer with a passion for producing and discovering new music. I am a bit of a geek on technology and intellectual property law, have co-authored a book on digital advertising, and enjoy helping out students, .
My primary focus is a curated news startup called the Descrier.
If you would like to get in touch about any of my projects, are looking for a digital partner for your business, or would just like to grab a coffee and talk about the internet – please email me on firstname.lastname@example.org
- How livestreaming has changed the gaming industry
- Broadband users recommended to switch providers regularly to save money
- Brexit: Carney refutes Boris Johnson’s no-deal free-trade claim
- By-election triggered after recall of false expenses Tory MP Chris Davies
- Mark Field suspended as minister after attacking climate change activist
- Review: Blitzwolf BW-FYE5 true wireless earphones
- Review: Sudio Tolv true wireless earphones
- Tech companies collect our data every day, but even the biggest datasets can’t solve social issues
- How co-working spaces could reinvigorate the UK’s lost towns and villages
- The end of HDDs: Why you should make the change to flash storage
- Ad fraud: Video shows fake clicks and impressions generated by botnet
- SAY Media worries publishers by moving to NET 120 payment terms
- Financial Times Group profits reach £55 million despite “weak” advertising
- Say Media Transforming from Ad Network into “Digital Media Company”
- Twitter Ads Are Open for Business