I’m Tim Dickinson – a serial entrepreneur living in London.
I am a digital developer with a passion for producing and discovering new music. I am a bit of a geek on technology and intellectual property law, have co-authored a book on digital advertising, and enjoy helping out students, .
My primary focus is a curated news startup called the Descrier.
If you would like to get in touch about any of my projects, are looking for a digital partner for your business, or would just like to grab a coffee and talk about the internet – please email me on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Playing the victim: Tory HQ condemned for issuing false reports about protester “punching” Matt Hancock’s adviser at Leeds hospital
- Boris Johnson burns his green credentials by taking private plane instead of 55 minute train ride
- Struggling mum becomes a millionaire after two huge bingo wins
- Boris Johnson and Jeremy Corbyn’s final election debate: academic experts on their claims
- General election 2019: Recent polls lack authority after previous failings
- Ad fraud: Video shows fake clicks and impressions generated by botnet
- SAY Media worries publishers by moving to NET 120 payment terms
- Financial Times Group profits reach £55 million despite “weak” advertising
- Say Media Transforming from Ad Network into “Digital Media Company”
- Twitter Ads Are Open for Business