I’m Tim Dickinson – a serial entrepreneur living in London.
I am a digital developer with a passion for producing and discovering new music. I am a bit of a geek on technology and intellectual property law, have co-authored a book on digital advertising, and enjoy helping out students, .
My primary focus is a curated news startup called the Descrier.
If you would like to get in touch about any of my projects, are looking for a digital partner for your business, or would just like to grab a coffee and talk about the internet – please email me on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Filming for Dune remake is underway and a video game is in the works, stars reveal
- Singapore offers casinos expansion in return for $3.3bn development commitments
- European elections could predict the outcome of a second Brexit referendum
- Investment in UK auto industry plummets 80% since Brexit vote
- New Zealand uses “mystery shoppers” to help protect its gamblers
- How co-working spaces could reinvigorate the UK’s lost towns and villages
- The end of HDDs: Why you should make the change to flash storage
- Web 3.0: How the decentralised could make the internet free again
- Review: TP-Link Deco M9 Plus Smart Home Mesh WiFi
- Disrupting the InsurTech sector one tap at a time
- A journey through African American history | DW Documentary
- Above and Beyond: The Incredible Escape of A Jewish-American Pilot (WW2 Documentary) | Timeline
- Finding My Family On Facebook (Long-Lost Family Documentary) – Real Stories
- The fight against ecocide – VPRO documentary
- Hunting the One Percent’s Doomsday Bunkers in New Zealand
- Ad fraud: Video shows fake clicks and impressions generated by botnet
- SAY Media worries publishers by moving to NET 120 payment terms
- Financial Times Group profits reach £55 million despite “weak” advertising
- Say Media Transforming from Ad Network into “Digital Media Company”
- Twitter Ads Are Open for Business