I’m Tim Dickinson – a serial entrepreneur living in London.
I am a digital developer with a passion for producing and discovering new music. I am a bit of a geek on technology and intellectual property law, have co-authored a book on digital advertising, and enjoy helping out students, .
My primary focus is a curated news startup called the Descrier.
If you would like to get in touch about any of my projects, are looking for a digital partner for your business, or would just like to grab a coffee and talk about the internet – please email me on email@example.com
- Singles Day 2019: Find the best 11.11 smartphone, tablet, and laptop deals online
- Car finance costs have risen by 49% since Brexit referendum
- Openload and Streamango shut down in deal with anti-piracy group
- Drivers could still face drink drive penalty this Christmas even if they’re under the limit
- Woman ‘drives motorhome into casino for revenge’ after being thrown out
- Covering American cases abroad, with author/former CIA agent Amaryllis Fox – TCDPOD
- Michigan’s Richard McBrayer case
- West Virginia love triangle: Exterminator vs. miner in dispute over wife
- Gold Digger Gamble: Working without pay | Free Doc Bites | Free Documentary
- Grandmother Has 150-Pound Tumor Removed From Stomach | Amazing Medical Stories | Only Human
- Ad fraud: Video shows fake clicks and impressions generated by botnet
- SAY Media worries publishers by moving to NET 120 payment terms
- Financial Times Group profits reach £55 million despite “weak” advertising
- Say Media Transforming from Ad Network into “Digital Media Company”
- Twitter Ads Are Open for Business