I’m Tim Dickinson – a serial entrepreneur living in London.
I am a digital developer with a passion for producing and discovering new music. I am a bit of a geek on technology and intellectual property law, have co-authored a book on digital advertising, and enjoy helping out students, .
My primary focus is a curated news startup called the Descrier.
If you would like to get in touch about any of my projects, are looking for a digital partner for your business, or would just like to grab a coffee and talk about the internet – please email me on email@example.com
- Open House London 2019: 5 of the best places to see with no booking required
- Brexit: Delay or no deal now the only choices before 31 October
- Ben Stokes condemns ‘immoral and heartless’ story from The Sun
- Corporations continue to underestimate digital risks
- Brexit: Johnson’s suspension of Parliament unlawful, finds Scottish courts
- Ad fraud: Video shows fake clicks and impressions generated by botnet
- SAY Media worries publishers by moving to NET 120 payment terms
- Financial Times Group profits reach £55 million despite “weak” advertising
- Say Media Transforming from Ad Network into “Digital Media Company”
- Twitter Ads Are Open for Business