I’m Tim Dickinson – a serial entrepreneur living in London.
I am a digital developer with a passion for producing and discovering new music. I am a bit of a geek on technology and intellectual property law, have co-authored a book on digital advertising, and enjoy helping out students, .
My primary focus is a curated news startup called the Descrier.
If you would like to get in touch about any of my projects, are looking for a digital partner for your business, or would just like to grab a coffee and talk about the internet – please email me on [email protected]
- Doctor Who? Michaela Coel and Kris Marshall favourites to replace Jodie Whittaker in the Tardis
- How to find the best casino welcome bonuses online
- How to buy online without a credit card or bank account
- 5 ideas to make the most of your home’s limited storage space
- Liverpool fan wants to start ‘property empire like Robbie Fowler’ after £400,000 horses win
- How new technologies could transform sports betting
- The importance of scalability for modern businesses
- Get a new smartphone for Christmas? Maybe it’s time to donate your old device
- How has 2020 changed what people expect from small businesses?
- What are the key characteristics of a successful solopreneur?
- The Genesee KILLER (Netflix Documentary) | Interviews with a Serial Killer | Reel Truth Crime
- Cuba: the wifi generation | VPRO Documentary
- Dangerous Gold Digger Murder | Inside Story | Full Episode | Reel Truth Documentary
- Bringing Life To A Salt Marsh | Building Sea City | Spark
- 700 YEAR OLD TOWER RESTORED | Restoration Man | Reel Truth History
- Ad fraud: Video shows fake clicks and impressions generated by botnet
- SAY Media worries publishers by moving to NET 120 payment terms
- Financial Times Group profits reach £55 million despite “weak” advertising
- Say Media Transforming from Ad Network into “Digital Media Company”
- Twitter Ads Are Open for Business