I’m Tim Dickinson – a serial entrepreneur living in London.
I am a digital developer with a passion for producing and discovering new music. I am a bit of a geek on technology and intellectual property law, have co-authored a book on digital advertising, and enjoy helping out students, .
My current startup is a curated news publication called the Descrier.
If you would like to get in touch about any of my projects, are looking for a digital partner for your business, or would just like to grab a coffee and talk about the internet – please email me on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Can taking down websites really stop terrorists and hate groups?
- Hurricanes, flood insurance and the dangers of ‘business as usual’
- Parsons Green tube explosion: 18 taken to hospital after “terror” blast
- 21st Century Fox bid to buy Sky will be referred to competition regulators
- Grenfell Tower fire: Public inquiry hearing opens
- War Against ISIS Forged Kurdish Independence | No Friends But The Mountains Promo | Available Now
- Samoa’s obesity epidemic
- Jutland Clash of the Dreadnoughts – Part 2 of 2 (World War 1 Naval Battle Documentary) | Timeline
- My Street (Amazing Stories Documentary) – Real Stories
- Tyler, the Creator Re-Invents Breakfast: NUTS + BOLTS (Full Episode)
- Ad fraud: Video shows fake clicks and impressions generated by botnet
- SAY Media worries publishers by moving to NET 120 payment terms
- Financial Times Group profits reach £55 million despite “weak” advertising
- Say Media Transforming from Ad Network into “Digital Media Company”
- Twitter Ads Are Open for Business