I’m Tim Dickinson – a serial entrepreneur living in London.
I am a digital developer with a passion for producing and discovering new music. I am a bit of a geek on technology and intellectual property law, have co-authored a book on digital advertising, and enjoy helping out students, .
My primary focus is a curated news startup called the Descrier.
If you would like to get in touch about any of my projects, are looking for a digital partner for your business, or would just like to grab a coffee and talk about the internet – please email me on firstname.lastname@example.org
- After Dominic Cummings: the real threat to Boris Johnson’s premiership is the coming economic crisis
- How the UK plans to deal with online gambling post-lockdown
- Durham Police: Cummings ‘did’ breach lockdown with trip to Barnard castle
- Would Dominic Cummings isolate if asked to by test and trace worker?
- Boris Johnson tells furious public to “move on” without apology for Cummings scandal
- The Genesee KILLER (Netflix Documentary) | Interviews with a Serial Killer | Reel Truth Crime
- Cuba: the wifi generation | VPRO Documentary
- Dangerous Gold Digger Murder | Inside Story | Full Episode | Reel Truth Documentary
- Bringing Life To A Salt Marsh | Building Sea City | Spark
- The Family Business is Taking Over Our Home | Storage Hoarders | Only Human
- Ad fraud: Video shows fake clicks and impressions generated by botnet
- SAY Media worries publishers by moving to NET 120 payment terms
- Financial Times Group profits reach £55 million despite “weak” advertising
- Say Media Transforming from Ad Network into “Digital Media Company”
- Twitter Ads Are Open for Business