I’m Tim Dickinson – a serial entrepreneur living in London.
I am a digital developer with a passion for producing and discovering new music. I am a bit of a geek on technology and intellectual property law, have co-authored a book on digital advertising, and enjoy helping out students, .
My primary focus is a curated news startup called the Descrier.
If you would like to get in touch about any of my projects, are looking for a digital partner for your business, or would just like to grab a coffee and talk about the internet – please email me on email@example.com
- Brexit: Boris Johnson and other Vote Leave MPs fail to turn up to debate on their illegal campaigning
- South Africa’s Blombos cave is home to the earliest drawing by a human
- Working parents demand a better deal on shared parental leave
- Brexit: Economists for Free Trade event had poor maths and only one economist
- Why Asia still can’t talk about its problem with women
- 🇰🇵 North Korea’s Secret Money | 101 East
- Blood on the Tracks | Trailer | Available Now
- 8-Year-Old Syrian Child Gives Moving Speech At IDFA Awards | Promo | Cries From Syria
- Undercover: Crossing the Line (Crime Documentary) – Real Stories
- Solar energy in Morocco | DW Documentary (Renewable energy documentary)
- Ad fraud: Video shows fake clicks and impressions generated by botnet
- SAY Media worries publishers by moving to NET 120 payment terms
- Financial Times Group profits reach £55 million despite “weak” advertising
- Say Media Transforming from Ad Network into “Digital Media Company”
- Twitter Ads Are Open for Business